Availability: Art Series-The Blackman
Deluxe Twin Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe King Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bay View Deluxe King Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive King Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bay View Executive King SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bay View Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
PenthouseMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne with a conference center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is close to Albert Park Lake, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Crown Casino. Also nearby are Federation Square and St. Kilda Beach.
Art Series-The Blackman provides an area shuttle and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Art Series-The Blackman Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Art Series-The Blackman is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £9.95 AUD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £9.95 AUD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fluor Depot de Pain - This café specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Classico - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Art Series-The Blackman Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.