Availability: Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda
4.5-star eco-friendly serviced apartment in St. Kilda with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in St. Kilda, this eco-friendly serviced apartment is close to Jewish Museum of Australia, St. Kilda Beach, and Luna Park. Also nearby are St Kilda Pier and St. Kilda Sea Baths.
In addition to a restaurant, Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Amenities
The serviced apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly serviced apartment also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £22.00 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £22.00 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Araliya - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Fitzrovia Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Milk The Cow - This wine bar serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 22.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Serviced Apartment property is rated 4.5 stars.