Please enter your travel dates.
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Turtle Bay Marine Park and Mauritius Aquarium, this Balaclava resort is on its own private white sand beach. Area attractions also include Pamplemousses Botanical Garden and Trou aux Biches Beach.
Catch some rays on InterContinental Hotel Mauritius's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include jetted bathtubs, sofa beds, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at InterContinental Hotel Mauritius like an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a sauna, a fitness center, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8396
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Noble House - This beachfront restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Segala - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Senso - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Yuj Spa. Services include massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)