Availability: Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Le Morne resort is located by the sea, set on its own private white sand beach near Le Morne Mountain and Le Morne Beach. Area attractions also include Chamarel Falls and Seven Coloured Earths.
Spend the day catching some rays at Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius's private white sand beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, safes, and minibars; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Supervised activities for children between 3 and 17 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This all-inclusive resort also offers a complimentary children's club and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 2905
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Pointe du Morne - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hasseena - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Eden - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (up to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.