This is a beautiful hotel. I had an excellent room with sublime views onto the infinity edge pool. The jazz pianist provided excellent background to my bar moments. The staff provided me with great service and were always ready to attend to my every need. Considering this stay was weeks after the reopening, very little needed to be fine-tuned.
Visited with a 7 month old. They provided high chair, and cot bed, bedding etc. All the staff were absolutely fantastic and the facilities were great.
The Suite was very well appointed with WiFi, a great kitchen, washer drier, large fridge/freezer etc. The TV in the master bedroom was also on a unit that rotates so you could watch it in the bath!
Pool is however a little small, but there is both a kiddie pool and a main one.
We have stayed at the other top properties in mauritius but this topped them all if you are travelling as a family, in terms of the access to a top class golf course, kids club and spacious accommodation
Anahita private residences in Mauritius offer a paradise of incomparable beauty in one of the most exclusive and privileged …More
(Oct-2014) Immediately we discovered that it had a poor level of staff service and attentiveness. The staff were simply unsatisfactory at all levels from management to the waiters and showed little courtesy or proactivity to make the guests feel comfortable or confident that they are being well served.
1) The general staff hardly had any customer skills and often unable to answer even the most basic of questions.
2) The management appeared to apply little to no effort or urgency to resolve any customer complaints. They were even hardly available onsite to reach them.
3) We had a list of complaints which included:
- rooms not being cleaned.
- Poor planning of beach services. There were no staff working along the beach to help customers if they needed anything, e.g. with towel distribution, drinks, etc.
- The daily activity schedule for sports was not followed which misguided the guests and wasted their precious time. Some events simply kept being cancelled without notice or explanation. Often leading to frustration for the wasted time if you planned your day around the activity.
- Unknowledgeable, unskilled and unhelpful Reception and concierge staff.
- Poor safety on some sporting equipment, like the hotel bicycles, which almost resulted in a nasty accident for us on the road.
- Even some of the SPA staff did not know their skill and had to read an instruction manual during the massage to know the routine. She did it with the instruction manual on my back!
Hani from London, UK
Sofitel has created a radiant oasis, where Lek Bunnag inimitable architecture has been enhanced with exclusive designs by …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.