Availability: Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Marseille (Noailles) near Vieux Port
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is within walking distance of Jardin des Vestiges and Vieux Port. Also nearby are La Vieille Charite and Musee des Docks Romains.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, conference/meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port Amenities
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 11 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.