Book your room at Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Marseille (Noailles) near Vieux Port
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is within walking distance of Jardin des Vestiges and Vieux Port. Also nearby are La Vieille Charite and Musee des Docks Romains.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, conference space, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 11 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.