Availability: ibis Marseille Timone
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Marseille (La Timone)
Collect 200 points.*
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Marseille (La Timone), close to Timone Hospital, Vieux Port, and Notre-Dame de la Garde. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and Abbaye de Saint Victor.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Marseille Timone features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Marseille Timone Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1506 square feet (140 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1506
- Conference space size (meters) - 140
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
ibis Marseille Timone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.