Book your room at ibis Marseille Est La Valentine
Hotel with a restaurant, in Marseille (La Valentine)
This hotel is located in Marseille (La Valentine), close to Chateau de la Buzine, Salette Golf, and Allauch-Marseille Golf. Local attractions also include French Foreign Legion Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Marseille Est La Valentine features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 441 square feet (41 square meters) include meeting rooms. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 441
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtepaille - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per accommodation
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.