Availability: ibis Marseille Est La Valentine
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Marseille (La Valentine)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Marseille (La Valentine), close to Chateau de la Buzine, Salette Golf, and Allauch-Marseille Golf. Local attractions also include French Foreign Legion Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Marseille Est La Valentine features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Marseille Est La Valentine Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 441 square feet (41 square meters) include small meeting rooms. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 441
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtepaille - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
ibis Marseille Est La Valentine Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per house
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.