Book your room at Decoh Studio Dragon
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment in Marseille (Castellane et Prefecture) near Vieux Port
This apartment is located in Marseille (Castellane et Prefecture), close to Place Castellane, Vieux Port, and Notre-Dame de la Garde. Also nearby are Abbaye de Saint Victor and Musee des Docks Romains.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Decoh Studio Dragon provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Marseille apartment also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
Decoh Studio Dragon is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1900
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Espresso maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.4 per person, per day
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 700 per stay
We should mention
Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.