Book your room at Decoh Studio Dragon
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment in Marseille (Castellane et Prefecture) near Vieux Port
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Marseille (Castellane et Prefecture), close to Place Castellane, Vieux Port, and Notre-Dame de la Garde. Also nearby are Abbaye de Saint Victor and Musee des Docks Romains.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Decoh Studio Dragon provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Decoh Studio Dragon
At your hotel
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Marseille apartment also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
Decoh Studio Dragon is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1900
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Espresso maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Decoh Studio Dragon
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.4 per person, per day
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 700 per stay
We should mention
Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.