Book your room at Appart'City Marseille Euromed
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Residence with a 24-hour front desk, in Marseille (2nd Arrondissement)
This residence is located in Marseille (2nd Arrondissement), close to Docks des Suds, La Vieille Charite, and Musee des Docks Romains. Also nearby are Vieux Port and Abbaye de Saint Victor.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Appart'City Marseille Euromed provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, laundry facilities, and a computer station.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'City Marseille Euromed features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Marseille residence also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Appart'City Marseille Euromed is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Climate control
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 6.9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night