Availability: Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles
Studio (for two people)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (for four people)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Residence with a 24-hour front desk, in Marseille (3rd Arrondissement)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This residence is located in Marseille (3rd Arrondissement), close to University of Aix-Marseille I, Vieux Port, and La Vieille Charite. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and Abbaye de Saint Victor.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles Amenities
Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles features multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Adagio Access Marseille Saint Charles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.4 for adults and EUR 5.6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay