Book your room at Dar Limoun Amara
Riad in Marrakech (Medina) near Jamaa el Fna
Located in the city center of Marrakech, this riad is near the airport and steps from Bahia Palace and Dar Si Said Museum. Also nearby are Jamaa el Fna and El Badi Palace.
A complimentary full breakfast is available. Dar Limoun Amara also features a train station pick-up service, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include separate living rooms and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Marrakech riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Snack bar/deli
- Complimentary reception
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Traditional Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dar Limoun Amara
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 6:30 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 100 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: MAD 50 (one way), (from 8 to 16 years old)
- Resort fee: MAD 27 per person, per night
- Beach loungers
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.