Book your room at The Lowry Hotel
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury hotel located in the city centre
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia members receive free room upgrades and and members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On River Irwell
Located on the River Irwell, in Manchester's Chapel Warf area, The Lowry is next to Trinity Bridge and provides easy access to Manchester city center.
Full-service health spa
The hotel features a full-service health spa, including treatment rooms, a fitness center, and saunas. The on-site restaurant has river views, and the hotel also offers conference and event facilities, and wedding services.
All 165 guestrooms are outfitted with a satellite televisions, high-speed Internet access, direct-dial phones with voicemail, and iPod docking stations. Each room has a marble bathroom, and many have river views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lowry Hotel
Located directly on the River Irwell in Manchester, this hotel is a haven for relaxation. The on-site health spa features a variety of treatment rooms with services including massages, body treatments, and facials. The facility also has a fitness center, separate saunas for men and women, and complimentary beverages and reading materials. For business travelers, The Lowry Hotel Manchester has a business center and a meeting room equipped with audio-visual equipment and free WiFi. Wedding services are available and an event planner can assist with catering, music, and flowers.
The River Bar and Grill is open daily offering breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. The hotel has an on-site bar and an outdoor terrace where guests can order cocktails, breakfast, brunch, and lunch. 24-hour room service is available.
The Lowry Hotel Manchester has a 24-hour front desk, babysitting and dry cleaning services, tour/ticket assistance, and valet parking (surcharge). A train station pick-up service is also available (surcharge).
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2001
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (15 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet (15 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
The River Restaurant and Grill - Serves cuisine ranging from Western fare to sushi for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. This nonsmoking restaurant overlooks the river and is open daily.
The River Bar - Features breakfast, brunch, lunch, and cocktails on a sundrenched riverfront terrace. Open daily starting at 8 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The hotel spa is open daily and offers massage services, body treatments, and facials. In addition to treatment rooms, the spa also features a fitness center, relaxation rooms, separate saunas for men and women, and complimentary beverages and reading materials.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16.50 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night