Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 double
Large, modern hotel overlooking Piccadilly Gardens
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Super central setting
This modern hotel rises above Piccadilly Gardens in the centre of Manchester. Arndale Shopping, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, the Manchester Central Convention Centre, and the Northern Quarter are within a 5-minute walk.
The Arts Bar and Grill Restaurant offers stunning views of Piccadilly Gardens in a casual setting with wrought iron tables and chairs; wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Guestrooms of Mercure Manchester Piccadilly are smoke-free and have wall-to-wall carpet; newspapers are delivered during the week, and WiFi is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of Mercure Manchester Piccadilly can start the day with breakfast in the Arts Brasserie (surcharge). Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel for a surcharge. Other practical amenities include a dry cleaning service, on site parking (limited availability, surcharge applies) and a 24-hour front desk. This accommodation is entirely smoke-free.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 280
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
Arts Bar & Grill Restaurant - This modern, casual restaurant is spread over two levels offering a panoramic view of Piccadilly Gardens. A wood and iron balcony railing borders the upper level. The grill and wood-burning oven are on view from the dining room. The menu includes both British and European fare for breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.