Availability: Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Large, modern hotel overlooking Piccadilly Gardens
Collect 200 points.*
Super central setting
This modern hotel rises above Piccadilly Gardens in the centre of Manchester. Arndale Shopping, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, the Manchester Central Convention Centre, and the Northern Quarter are within a 5-minute walk.
The Brasserie Restaurant offers stunning views of Piccadilly Gardens in a casual setting with wrought iron tables and chairs; complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Guestrooms of Mercure Manchester Piccadilly are smoke-free and have wall-to-wall carpet; newspapers are delivered during the week, and WiFi is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel Amenities
Guests of Mercure Manchester Piccadilly can start the day with breakfast in the Brasserie (surcharge). Complimentary wireless internet is available in public areas. Other practical amenities include a dry cleaning service, on site parking (limited availability, surcharge applies) and a 24-hour front desk. This accommodation is entirely smoke-free.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Brasserie Restaurant - This modern, casual restaurant offers a panoramic view of Piccadilly Gardens. A wood and iron balcony railing borders the restaurant. The menu includes both British and European fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.