Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
Standard Room - Non-Refundable
- 1 double
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds - Non-Refundable
- 2 double
Standard Room - Non-Refundable
- 1 king
4-star Victorian hotel in Manchester (Castlefield) near Museum of Science and Industry
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Manchester, this hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Science and Industry, People's History Museum, and Manchester Opera House. Also nearby are Castlefield Roman Fort and Manchester Central.
In addition to a restaurant, Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5369 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and a picnic area. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5369
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 499
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Street parking (metered)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.