Book your room at Hilton Manchester Airport
Eco-friendly hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Collect 200 points
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate and within 6 mi (10 km) of Wythenshawe Hall and Northenden Golf Course. Withington Golf Course and Didsbury Golf Course are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking.
All 230 soundproofed rooms feature wired Internet and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Conference center
- Free WiFi
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Room service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Masons Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room