Availability: Hotel Santana
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in St. Paul's Bay (Qawra)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in St. Paul's Bay (Qawra), near the airport, The Malta Classic Car Collection, Wignacourt Tower, and Bugibba Beach. Also nearby are Malta National Aquarium and Bugibba Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Santana features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Santana Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Hotel Santana provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 6
- Rooftop terrace
- Free parking nearby
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £2.50 EUR / per hour ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £2.50 EUR / per hour )
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Climate control
Hotel Santana has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hotel Santana Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 1.25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.