Book your room at Gran Melia Victoria
Sophisticated retreat on Paseo Marítimo promenade
Near Castel de Bellver
Gran Melia Victoria is a 15-minute drive from Palma de Mallorca Airport. Located on the Paseo Marítimo promenade, the hotel is a 6-minute walk from the 14th-century Gothic-style Castel de Bellver. Guests can walk 12 minutes to see Pueblo Español’s reconstructions of Spanish buildings and monuments.
Bay views from the pool
Guests can work up an appetite at the fitness center, or by swimming in the bay-view outdoor pool or the garden-view indoor pool. The hotel offers 3 restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine and 2 bars, including DRY, a sophisticated tapas and cocktail lounge.
Regal comfort, free WiFi
Victorian-inspired guestrooms feature stately furnishings and marble bathrooms. Oversized windows frame the bay, the marina, and Palma Cathedral. Guests can browse the Web using free WiFi and surf digital channels on the LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gran Melia Victoria
In addition to a marina, Gran Melia Victoria features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 5597 square feet (520 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a health club. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Gran Melia Victoria is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 171
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Indoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1912
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Marivent - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Terraza del Marivent - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 98
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 49 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 250
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 125 (up to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 41 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.