Please enter your travel dates.
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool (Nirvana)
- 1 king
Deluxe Villa, Beachside (Delight King)
- 1 king
Deluxe Villa, Beachside (Delight Twin)
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Villa, Beachside (Charm)
- 1 king
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Madivaru Beyru Dive Site, this Hembadhu Island resort is set on its own private white sand beach. Regional attractions also include Vabbininfaru Beach and Angsana Beach.
Catch some rays on Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a steam room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 1
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Pool table
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Latitude - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Open - The Grill - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Reef Bar - This tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Banana boat on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Beach badminton on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Jiva Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
As the Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives is located on Hembadhu, guests must organise a speedboat transfer from Male International Airport to the property. In order to schedule the transfer, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site. A transfer fee is charged for return airport transfers by speedboat per adult and per child (3-12 years).
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 63 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.