Book your room at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
Villa, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Kandooma resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Kandooma Beach, Biyadoo Beach, and Maafushi Reef. Local attractions also include Maafushi Harbor and Maafushi Mosque.
Catch some rays on Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge). At Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. This beach resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 160
- Picnic area
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.64 USD per 24-hour period )
- Iron/ironing board
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Kitchen - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Bokkuraa Coffee Club - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Kandooma Cafe - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pool Bar - This poolside bar serves brunch only.
The Deck - This rooftop bar overlooks the ocean.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Basketball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Water skiing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Beach yoga on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Kandooma Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 221.76
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 221.76
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 338.80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 184.80 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 219 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 134 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 24.64 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150 per night
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
Children Stay and Eat Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category excluding the Overwater Villa, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 12 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 12 years old in Kandooma Cafe only