Book your room at Cocoa Island by COMO
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of Biyadoo Beach, Kandooma Beach, and Maafushi Reef, this Makunufushi resort is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Local attractions also include Maafushi Harbor and Maafushi Mosque.
At Cocoa Island by COMO, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, DVD players, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Cocoa Island by COMO, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Ufaa Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
COMO Shambhala Retreat has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Cocoa Island by COMO
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 271
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 136 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 271
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 136 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 407
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 203 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 339
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 169 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 297 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 149 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.