Our stay at Jambhale Cottage was very pleasing. The atmosphere is very homely & the location, despite being just off the Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar road, is perfect - quite and relaxing! I will certainly go back to stay with the Jambhale's again.
Arrogant staff. They dont even give clean rooms and do not change the linen when you check in. Beds are filthy and be careful when you use the bed. Shocking to see the wet patches on the sheets.
When we complain to house keeping they dont bother to even the dirty used sheets instead they insist that the sheets are new.
Habits dont change.
Firstly We booked the hotel on star rating given by Expedia.
We were so disgusted that we immediately searched for an alternative Staying arrangement and left the same day after we found another hotel.
The hotel Staff did not even care about us leaving. Did not even ask or say anything when we left.
Buyers Please Note:-
1) The Hotel is not a 3 Star Hotel at all.
2) It is just a hotel room - no Star or half Star.
3) The Hotel is not having a in house restaurant which is clearly written on the Expedia website and their hotel facilities. They get this food from a close by hotel. They don't even have their own menu.
4) The curtains were dirty. (Pictures attached)
5) The bed sheet were torn with big big holes in them. (Pictures attached)
6) The bathroom door was not closing would stay open by more than an inch, Bathroom odor would come out. (Pictures attached)
7) The bathroom can not be locked, No Locks in the bathroom (Pictures attached)
8) The Flush was broken and (Pictures attached)
9) Bathroom drainage was full open and cockroach even came out from there (Pictures attached without cockroach)
10) The hotel pictures are completely misleading.
Had a 2 nights stay with Family. The prices are high for the facilities/services.
Good - The room was neat and clean. Staff is cordial. Well maintained premises.
Not Good - Hot water not available in Bathroom 24 hrs. Need to get buckets after 12 noon. Breakfast had only one dish, no variety at all. No buffet service. No restaurant. AC has a constant temp. Service is slow.
food was just ok, and the spread was less.
remember one thing folks, this hotels charges 1k for the second person.
e.g. if room charge is inr 5000 it is only for the first person(you) in the room, and you will have to pay another inr 1k for your wife/gf etc i.e. inr 6k per night.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.