Book your room at Residence Belambra City Villemanzy
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room (Mezzanine)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single Room, 1 Single Bed (Mezzanine)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Edwardian Lyon residence in La Croix Rousse, walk to Lyon Opera
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in La Croix Rousse, this residence is within a 10-minute walk of Lyon Opera, Lyon City Hall, and Terreaux Square. Lyon Museum of Fine Arts and Tete d'Or Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Conference rooms, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a garden.
All 88 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Belambra City Villemanzy features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Event facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters) include conference space. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1750
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 36 per stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 60 per week