Book your room at Residence Belambra City Villemanzy
Please enter your travel dates.
Edwardian residence in Lyon (La Croix Rousse) near Lyon Opera
Located in the heart of Lyon, this residence is within walking distance of Place de la Croix Rousse, Lyon Opera, and Lyon City Hall. Also nearby are Terreaux Square and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Residence Belambra City Villemanzy provides laundry facilities, conference space, and a garden.
In addition to kitchenettes and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access along with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Belambra City Villemanzy features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Event facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters) include conference space. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1750
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 36 per stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 60 per week