Availability: Ibis Lyon Centre
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel in Lyon (Lyon City Centre) near Textile Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Lyon (Lyon City Centre), close to University of Lyon II, Textile Museum, and Bellecour Square. Also nearby are St. Jean Cathedral and Gallo-Roman Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Ibis Lyon Centre provides a nightclub, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ibis Lyon Centre Amenities
Ibis Lyon Centre features a nightclub, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis Lyon Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This cocktail bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Ibis Lyon Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.