Availability: Rosfjord Strandhotell
Please enter your travel dates.
Posh beach hotel with a conference center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located by the ocean and set on a private sand beach, this Lyngdal hotel is within walking distance of Sorlandsbadet Waterpark. Area attractions also include Spangereid Church.
Spend the day relaxing on Rosfjord Strandhotell's private sand beach or at a complimentary water park before returning for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rosfjord Strandhotell Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Rosfjord Strandhotell like a marina, a complimentary water park, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner hotel. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Health club
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 553
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Kapteinen Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch.
Verket Spiseri - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, a marina, a health club, and a complimentary water park with a waterslide are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Rosfjord Strandhotell Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.