Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Los Angeles suites steps from Venice Beach
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Venice Beach hotel
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Venice Beach hotel is a half-mile from Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, Culver City, and Los Angeles-area business centers. Los Angeles International Airport is 5 miles away.
This hotel includes the High Rooftop Lounge with ocean view and BARLO Kitchen + Cocktails. Other amenities include a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available and guests can enjoy valet parking for an extra charge.
Hotel Erwin offers 119 smoke-free guestrooms, including 38 one-bedroom suites featuring queen sofa beds, wet bars, and fireplaces. Rooms and suites have balconies, some with ocean views, and feature electronic entertainments.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amenities include meeting space for up to 65 people and a round-the-clock business center with 2 computer workstations and printer access. Guests can enjoy a wide array of in-room spa services through a local spa partner. Concierge services and tours of Los Angeles area attractions are available. The hotel offers room service (limited hours), dry cleaning services, and complimentary local newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Guests can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, light snacks, and panoramic views of the sandy beach and surrounding communities from HIGH, the hotel's rooftop open-air lounge. A full breakfast is served daily in the Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails restaurant for a surcharge.
A limited amount of valet parking is available (surcharge). Garage parking is also available (surcharge).
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
HIGH Rooftop Lounge - HIGH takes full advantage of its outdoor rooftop location and delivers breathtaking, nearly 360-degree views of the city, from famed Muscle Beach and the Boardwalk below to the Hollywood Sign and Downtown L.A. With an inviting, "no velvet ropes" attitude and a comfortable, contemporary design, tourists and locals alike mingle and enjoy a drink menu of premium handcrafted cocktails, artisan beers, interesting wines, and light snacks.
Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails - Barlo, a Venice Beach eatery and hangout, serves up breakfast, brunch, and dinner menus of ever-rotating "barn-to-belly" dishes and innovative drinks. With a focus on simplicity and inspiration from fresh farmers' market ingredients, Barlo delivers vibrant flavors and a strong communal ambiance reflecting its Venice Beach locale.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.