Availability: Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hacienda Heights eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Puente Hills Mall, Hsi Lai Temple, and La Puente City Hall. Local attractions also include Babe Zaharias Golf Course and La Puente City Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,495
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Courtyard by Marriott LAX Hacienda Heights/Orange Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.