Book your room at The Wellesley London
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
One bedroom suiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in London (Knightsbridge) near Harrods
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in London (Knightsbridge), close to Harrods, Buckingham Palace, and Hyde Park. Nearby attractions also include Victoria and Albert Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Wellesley London features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Wellesley London
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary area shuttle within 1.5 mi is available for guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
The Wellesley London has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Tablet computer
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Oval - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jazz Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 34 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.