Availability: The Trafalgar Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
London hotel across the street from Canada House
Collect 200 points.*
Near Nelson's Column
Located on the southwest corner of London's Trafalgar Square, this hotel is across the street from Canada House. Admiralty Arch and Nelson's Column are both 2 blocks from the hotel.
At The Trafalgar Hotel, Rockwell Restaurant serves a Continental breakfast daily, as well as Mediterranean and international cuisine. The hotel includes a fitness facility.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at The Trafalgar Hotel feature TVs with cable channels, and DVD players. Rooms offer direct-dial phones and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Trafalgar Hotel Amenities
The Trafalgar Hotel's city center location is near Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery, Theatre Land, Leicester Square, and Chinatown. A plethora of shopping, entertainment, and dining options can be found close by. There is also easy access to the underground.
The Rockwell Restaurant serves a Continental breakfast daily (surcharge), as well as Mediterranean and international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests enjoy cocktails at Rockwell Bar, or enjoy cocktails and city views on the terrace at Vista bar.
This contemporary London hotel features a fitness facility. The hotel offers 2 meeting/conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour business center. A video library, air-conditioned public areas, baggage storage, and laundry facilities are on site. The lobby includes complimentary newspapers, a concierge desk, and a 24-hour front desk with a safe deposit box. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance. The hotel also offers wedding services, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Offsite parking and an airport shuttle are both available (surcharge).
This property is smoke-free and violators may be fined.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 129
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (meters) - 47
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 506
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Rockwell Restaurant - Serves a Continental breakfast daily (surcharge).
Rockwell Bar - Nutritionist cocktail bar offering unique cocktail choices. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Vista - Open-air bar serving cocktails and snacks on the rooftop terrace. City views. Open for lunch and dinner. Open seasonally.
In-room dining - Offered 24 hours a day. Kosher food is available.
Breakfast - A full breakfast is available daily from 7 AM - 11 AM.
The hotel features a fitness facility and a video library.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Trafalgar Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room