Book your room at The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star apartment in London (The City of London) near St. Paul's Cathedral
Located in the heart of London, this apartment is within walking distance of St. Paul's Cathedral, London Stock Exchange, and Old Bailey. Also nearby are Globe Theatre and Museum of London.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet features dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 69
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12 GBP per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The fine print for The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.