Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Sleek boutique London hotel next to Paddington Station
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Next to station
Located next to Paddington station and Heathrow Express, this hotel is within 800 metres from London's Marble Arch, Oxford Street, and Hyde Park, and within a mile of West End theatres, restaurants, and clubs.
Mercure London Paddington's guests can work out in the gym or watch Sky Sports in the Gallery Lounge. Garfunkel's restaurant offers an international menu suiting all tastes.
The hotel's 83 modern, air-conditioned rooms come equipped with wireless Internet and 30-inch flatscreen TVs; all bathrooms have power showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure London Paddington's guests can work out at the fitness centre, or relax with the daily papers and watch television in the lobby lounge. Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel allows guests to plan their sightseeing itineraries, while the concierge is on hand to help book theatre tickets and offer local tourist information. Guests can leave valuables in the safe at the 24-hour front desk and those arriving by car will find on-street parking and a pay garage nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Garfunkel's Restaurant - This relaxed, modern restaurant offers a wide-ranging international menu and is open all day from breakfast until late.
Gallery Bar - Adorned with artworks by up and coming artists, the bar screens sporting events on its wall-mounted flat screen television.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)