Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
- Two Double Beds
Large modern hotel with indoor pool and gym
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Oxford Street
This London hotel is a modern, 12-story property located in the West End, at about 1 km from Oxford Street and 1.5 km from Marble Arch Station; Paddington Station is also nearby.
Marriott London Marble Arch houses a 12.5-metre indoor pool, gym, and sauna; Mediterranean and Lebanese dishes are served in the contemporary restaurant.
Minibars in rooms
The 240 air-conditioned guestrooms feature modern decor and Egyptian bedding; all have satellite television, minibars and Internet ports.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott London Marble Arch offers a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and around-the-clock room service. In addition to a 12.5-metre indoor pool, Marriott London Marble Arch also provides a health club, sauna, and fitness facilities. This property offers a business center and secretarial services and meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and meeting rooms for small groups. The hotel also offers a restaurant, wireless Internet access, and a concierge desk. This London property provides an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Brasserie Centrale Restaurant – A contemporary and relaxed restaurant offering international cuisine with a French twist. The desserts menu features favourites like Sticky Toffee Pudding, nestling alongside the lighter options like Mango Mousse and fruit salad. The restaurant welcomes families and is open for breakfast and lunch. A full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Chats Café Bar – Informal bar and lounge area open from 9 AM to 1 AM daily, serving drinks and food. Dining options range from the lighter snacks and healthy salads to the more substantial Marriott Burger and hearty meals. Guests can enjoy a speciality coffee before hitting the town or unwind with a drink or a cocktail after a day seeing the sights. This restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.