Book your room at London Marriott Hotel Kensington
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel in London (Kensington) near Imperial College London
This family-friendly hotel is located in London (Kensington), close to Kensington Roof Gardens, Kensington High Street, and London Natural History Museum. Also nearby are Riverside Studios and Beauchamp Place.
London Marriott Hotel Kensington provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limo/town car service and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1969
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day ), Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.