Book your room at Landmark Apartments
Executive ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
StudioMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star Art Deco apartment in London (The City of London) near Barbican Arts Centre
This apartment is located in London (The City of London), close to Hoxton Square, Barbican Arts Centre, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Also nearby are Tower of London and London Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Landmark Apartments features a nightclub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The apartment offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco apartment also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2014.
Landmark Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1887
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays.
Rivington Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Landmark Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.75 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30
- Late check-in fee: GBP 20 for check-in between 9 PM and 5:30 AM
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.