Availability: ibis London Blackfriars
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly hotel in London (South Bank - Waterloo) near London Eye
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of London, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Tate Modern and Blackfriars Bridge. Also nearby are Borough Market and Royal National Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis London Blackfriars features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, MP3 docking stations, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis London Blackfriars Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Ibis London Blackfriars is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2012
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
ibis London Blackfriars Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 11 PM should ring the bell to alert staff and request entry. For further details, please contact the hotel using the information found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 4.48 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.