Availability: Hilton London Ontario
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
London eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to London Convention Center, Centennial Hall, and Budweiser Gardens. Also nearby are Citi Plaza Mall and Covent Garden Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton London Ontario features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton London Ontario Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton London Ontario provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton London Ontario is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 323
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 22
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- MP3 docking station
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Hilton London Ontario has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hilton London Ontario Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.