Book your room at Grange Wellington Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Edwardian London hotel in Victoria, walk to Victoria Palace Theatre
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Victoria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Westminster Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, and Victoria Palace Theatre. St. James Park and Westminster Abbey are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 91 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with satellite channels, WiFi, and wired Internet. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include conference space. This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Grange Wellington Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.