Availability: Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf View and Business DistrictMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Canary Wharf View and Business District two twinsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Canary Wharf View and Business District King bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe, Two Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier River View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
One Bedroom Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury London riverfront hotel in financial district
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury London hotel is located on the banks of the Thames, the ExCel Conference Center is 10 minute drive from the hotel; Museum of London Docklands just a 5-minute walk. The O2 Center is 15 minutes away by car.
Pool with views
Guests of Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf have access to the River-View Treatment Suite that offers personalized massages and facial treatments.
Modern guestrooms offer 42-inch flat-panel TVs with DVD players and spacious bathrooms with soaking tubs, terrycloth bathrobes, and L'Occitane bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf Amenities
Guests of Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf have access to the River-View Treatment Suite that offers Organic Pharmacy products, rose and jasmine fragrances, personalized massages, body scrubs, and facial treatments. A luxurious experience complemented by stunning views of the River Thames. Guests can also work out in the on-site fitness center. This hotel offers complimentary access to the Virgin Active Health Club that features a sauna, a café, and an indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows. Please note that children can only use the pool between the hours of 9 AM - 11 AM.
Amenities at this smoke-free London hotel include complimentary wireless and wired Internet service, laundry facilities, luggage storage, piano, and rain umbrellas. Business services include a 24-hour business center with computers, and complimentary Internet access. Child care services (surcharge) and medical assistance are both available.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5931
- Conference space size (meters) - 551
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £17.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Quadrato Restaurant - Located on the lobby level, this intimate restaurant serves fresh Northern Italian cuisine and afternoon tea in a stylish setting with pool and garden views. Guests can dine outdoors during the summer months.
Bar Quadrato - Offers afternoon tea, light meals, and cocktails in a contemporary setting with garden views.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.