Please enter your travel dates.
Double Deluxe Room
Executive Double Room
ONE Bedroom Apartment
Double Bed Guest Room
Modern comfort in Bloomsbury
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near British Museum
First opened in 1911, this central London hotel is in the Bloomsbury district, one block away from the British Museum and 200 meters from Russell Square.
Restaurant, bar and 24 hour room service offer round-the-clock dining; guests can work up an appetite in the fitness room or the ballroom.
Air-conditioned rooms at the Doubletree Hotel London West End have contemporary stylish décor; all include satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovated in January 2012, Doubletree Hotel London West End's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including fitness room, bar, and restaurant. Parking nearby.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 215
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1911
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
The Level Restaurant - the chic Level Restaurant in the DoubleTree by Hilton London West End hotel hosts the trademark DoubleTree Wake-up breakfast, offers a spacious option for conference lunches and is available for private dining events of up to 150 guests.
Bar 92 - Unwind after a busy day in the relaxed atmosphere of Bar 92 at the DoubleTree by Hilton London West End hotel. With soft furnishings and a calm, tranquil atmosphere, Bar 92 is the perfect place to enjoy one of our delicious breakfasts, mid-morning snack, lunch or pre-theater meals. With two menu selections you can enjoy a lighter bite or full three course dining experience from our a la carte menu; alternatively it is a great place to enjoy a relaxing evening drink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night