Availability: DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King, Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King, Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in London (Ealing)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in London (Ealing), close to Ealing Broadway Shopping Center, Griffin Park Stadium, and Ealing Studios. Also nearby are Pitzhanger Manor and University of West London.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3875 square feet (349 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 349
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Espresso maker
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
W5 Grill and Bar - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.50 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.