Availability: Delta London Armouries
Delta Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Armouries Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
London eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to London Convention Center, Centennial Hall, and Grand Theatre. Local attractions also include Budweiser Gardens and University of Western Ontario.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta London Armouries features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta London Armouries Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta London Armouries provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Delta London Armouries is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 20
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Armouries Grille - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Cantata Lounge - This Cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Delta London Armouries Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.00 for adults and CAD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 85.00
- Deposit: CAD 75 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.