Book your room at Arora Hotel Heathrow
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in West Drayton with a restaurant
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia members receive free room upgrades and and members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated near the airport, in West Drayton, this hotel is close to Stockley Park. Area attractions also include Windsor Castle and Thorpe Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Arora Hotel Heathrow features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Arora Hotel Heathrow
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This West Drayton hotel also offers a health club, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Arora Hotel Heathrow has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Smiths Grill - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Smiths Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50-8.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.