Availability: Escale Oceania Orleans
Orleans hotel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Orleans, this hotel is close to House of Joan of Arc, Place du Martroi, and Place de la Loire. Also nearby are Museum of Fine Arts and Sainte-Croix Cathedral.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Escale Oceania Orleans provides complimentary wireless Internet access, small meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Escale Oceania Orleans Amenities
Escale Oceania Orleans features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Escale Oceania Orleans Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.