Availability: Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf
Pornic residence with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the beach in Pornic, this residence is in the same area as Tharon Beach, Jade Coast Art Gallery and Chapel of St. Anne de Tharon. Area attractions also include Church of La Bernerie-en-Retz and La Bernerie-en-Retz Beach.
At Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf Amenities
Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Pornic residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £5.00 EUR / per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground on site
Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 PM - 9 AM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 PM - 8 AM
- Closed all day: SundaySpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
The reception is closed between 12 PM and 4 PM from Monday to Friday, and between noon and 2 PM on Saturday.
Room keys can only be collected on Saturday between 2 PM and 8 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving outside this time. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per week