Book your room at Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf
Please enter your travel dates.
Pornic residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Pornic, this residence is in the same area as Tharon Beach, Jade Coast Art Gallery and Chapel of St. Anne de Tharon. Area attractions also include Church of La Bernerie-en-Retz and La Bernerie-en-Retz Beach.
At Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features laundry facilities and free self parking.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. This Pornic residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground on site
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Le Hameau du Golf
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per week