Book your room at Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stylish apartments with views, near Albert Dock
To the Tate in 10 minutes
Bridgestreet at Liverpool ONE - Apartments is part of the Liverpool ONE shopping, dining, and leisure complex. Guests can walk 10 minutes to the banks of the Mersey and the Albert Dock complex, home to top museums like The Beatles Story and Tate Liverpool. Lime Street Train Station is just as close.
DVD library, parking
Reception runs around the clock at this aparthotel, so guests can come and go as they please. Handy amenities include an in-house DVD library, laundry and dry-cleaning services, and onsite parking. There are numerous restaurants, pubs, and cafés in the immediate area.
City views, iPod® docks
Stylish, modern apartments come with floor-to-ceiling windows framing city views. Each unit has a equipped kitchen, a dining area, and an open-plan living room. For entertainment, guests have a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and an iPod® dock. WiFi is available, too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments
Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and limo/town car service. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Bridgestreet at Liverpool One - Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 10
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Deposit: GBP 150.00 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per week
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.