Book your room at Hotel Tivoli Lisboa
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade), near the airport, Cinemateca Portuguesa Museum, Foz Palace, and Hospital Dona Estefania. Also nearby are Castle of Sao Jorge and Rossio Square.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Tivoli Lisboa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hotel Tivoli Lisboa features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 9
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1933
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (17.00 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (17.00 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie Flo - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Terraco - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Live music is available at SKYBAR Thursday - Saturday nights from June - September.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Tivoli Lisboa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 17.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.