Availability: Limerick City Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Limerick eco-friendly hotel near St. Mary's Cathedral
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Frank McCourt Museum, St. Mary's Cathedral, and The Treaty Stone. Also nearby are King John's Castle and O'Connell Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Limerick City Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Limerick City Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Limerick City Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Contemporary Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Stylish Bar - This café serves lunch and dinner.
McGettigans Bar - This sports bar specializes in Irish cuisine and serves dinner only.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Limerick City Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.