Availability: Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Lima (Miraflores)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Calle de las Pizzas, and Larcomar. Also nearby are Larco Avenue and Waikiki Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate living rooms, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Murano - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Sol de Oro Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 84 per room (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 126 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 126 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.